By Fr. Armand D. Robleza, SDB
- Live today as if your actions will be the headlines tomorrow.
- First things first: know what you stand for; then you will know how to live.
- Always remember that great values never go out of style.
- Be true to yourself, even when no one is around.
- Integrity does not have a switch; you cannot turn it on and off.
- Success is spelled with three H’s: Hard work, Honesty, and Humility.
- Break anything except the trust of people.
- Clothe your principles with care, compassion, and consideration when these are needed and as long as they are needed.
- Prepare the memories of your future: what would people talk about during your own wake?
- Nice dads started as good boys. All of them
I hope my boys become nice dads…I sure will try my best to rear them the best that I can with or without their pops…